Job Number: PARMENION00189
Posting Date: 28/10/2021
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 14 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As Developer you will be working within one of Parmenion’s agile development teams working on multiple products for different user types using a variety of technologies. Within the team you will be responsible for helping define requirements, direction and ultimately developing high quality features for those products.
- Working as part of a larger agile team
- Working alongside the team assisting with requirement gathering.
- Utilising current technologies to maintain and create a variety of interactive websites
- Working with cloud and on premise applications.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Skills and Experience required
- 4 years’ experience as a Developer
- Skilled in .NET framework and .Net Core
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back