Job Number: PARMENION00164
Posting Date: 19/05/2021
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 14 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As Compliance Manager you will report to the Head of Compliance and in conjunction with Senior Compliance Managers to implement all necessary actions and assist with monitoring and reporting of the company’s compliance and ethics.
- Assessing compliance queries, including investigation and resolution ensuring collaboration with the appropriate business areas.
- To identify and evaluate upcoming regulation including impact analysis.
- Helping to review and develop policies and procedures to maintain and enhance the general operation of the compliance program.
- Provide project support for the implementation of new regulation or to support changes to processes ensuring thorough investigation and analysis.
- Acting as an internal resource with which other departments may communicate and turn towards for guidance on complex issues, up to own level of knowledge
- Responding to and recording alleged breaches of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Collaborating with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Risk and Analysis, Operations, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution
- Review and approve Financial Promotions ensuring appropriate audit trail maintained.
Skills and Experience required
- 2+ years’ experience within Compliance Advisory roles in a platform or wealth management business.
- Working knowledge of relevant FCA requirements and regulatory frameworks.
- MI / reporting analysis and preparation.
- Risk management, problem-solving and decision-making, and good governance awareness.
- Experience of operating within a company that has experienced rapid growth.
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back