Job Number: PARMENION00162
Posting Date: 11/05/2021
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 14 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for the overall day to day running of the HR function, partnering with the business to lead and implement HR strategies to support the overall business objectives.
- Provide strategic HR advise to Senior Leaders and managers, acting as a business partner to support their functional activities.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy in support of Parmenion’s strategic objectives and priorities.
- Lead the HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of new policies and practices.
- Develop and implement successful process and system improvements, ensuring integrity of all data on HR systems and reporting and analysis of people data.
Skills and Experience required
- Extensive HR experience at advisory level or above
- CIPD or equivalent qualified, to at least level 5
- Experienced line manager able to support and mentor colleagues within the HR team
- Up to date and broad understanding of employment legislation and its pragmatic application
- Strong operational generalist HR experience
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back