Senior Marketing Communications Executive
Job Number: PARMENION00161
Posting Date: 10/06/2021
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 14 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our marketing team you will drive improved brand awareness, consideration and conversion amongst our target customers.
As Senior Marketing Communications Executive you will be responsible for developing and delivering IFA focussed communications across multiple channels.
- Develop and deliver marketing communications towards IFA partners across multiple channels - social media (LinkedIn and Twitter), email, website, webinar, podcast, direct mail
- Ensure that all marketing communications support the marketing communications strategy and contribute towards business objectives
- Lead the organisation and delivery of events, across both online and offline channels
- Conduct analysis on the performance of communications, with a view to enhancing future results
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues across the business, enabling the smooth delivery of all marketing communications and ensuring items are delivered accurately and within agreed timelines
Skills and Experience required
- Strong experience within a marketing communications focused role (within the financial services sector)
- Excellent writing ability with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong experience of creating content for social media channels particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience of organising and delivering events, across both online and offline channels
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back