Regional Sales Manager - South East
Job Number: PARMENION00140
Posting Date: 18/08/2020
Location: South East
Regional Sales Manager - South East
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 13 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol. Now part of Aberdeen Standard Investments, the asset management business of Standard Life Aberdeen plc and one of the world’s largest investment companies, Parmenion brings together discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive proprietary investment technology.
Fundamental to our success is this ability to offer a dual combination of award winning platform-based administration with discretionary fund management capabilities, enabling advisers to deliver their own scalable client investment propositions with reduced business risk.
Capitalising and expanding upon the success of our integrated solutions offering we are now looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to cover the South East, developing existing client relationships within the Intermediary market place as well a winning new ones through the building of long term relationships that maximise Parmenion’s strategic objectives.
As Regional Sales Manager you will work in collaboration with the Regional Head of Distribution to achieve sales targets and the growth of both Parmenion’s intermediary client base as well as our brand and reputation within the market.
Importantly you will also bring with you a number of key relationships that will allow us to enhance and expand our Intermediary client portfolio. These ‘warm’ relationships as well as your intimate understanding of the South East investment and intermediary market place will be a crucial element to your success within the role.
- Create, agree and execute the Regional Sales and Marketing Plan, to achieve agreed sales targets and develop new intermediary relationships.
- Manage intermediary client relationships across the South East, prioritising client service and engagement through effective utilisation of both regional and office based resources
- Support and grow the Parmenion brand and reputation in the UK, conduct regular industry networking and staying at the forefront of industry knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales professional with demonstrable track record of Intermediary sales and a deep understanding of IFA/Intermediary businesses in the South East.
- Strong understanding of the Investments industry including products, technology platforms and related activities, particularly the Adviser market landscape and competitor understanding and analysis.
- Knowledge of the range of investment management solutions and platform capabilities/offerings, together with an awareness and appreciation of the increasing use of technology in retail Financial Services
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Competitive Bonus
- Excellent non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition to the excellent salary & package, we have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back