Agile Business Analyst
Job Number: PARMENION00137
Posting Date: 27/07/2020
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Agile Business Analyst
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As Agile Business Analyst (12-month FTC- maternity cover), you will work as part of a dedicated agile scrum team to implement Pega workflow system. You will also work closely with business stakeholders to map ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to map and understand their processes.
- Implement workflows in Pega for key business processes.
- Supporting and driving your scrum team, prioritising and managing the product backlog.
- Write and refine user stories
- Produce business models and processes and perform gap analysis.
Skills and Experience required
- Essential experience in delivering a workflow project in Pega
- Experience in Agile business analysis working in a scrum team setting
- Experienced in mapping and documenting business process
- Strong stakeholder skills
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
• Substantial holiday entitlement
• Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
• Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back