Head of Client Services, Partners
Job Number: PARMENION00125
Posting Date: 14/02/2020
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Part of this success is the establishment of a Corporate Partnerships Distribution Channel which has substantially increased Parmenion’s managed assets. As a result we are looking to restructure our award winning Client Services Division and create a team dedicated to servicing our partners. We are seeking an inspiring, Client Services leader who can shape, build and lead this new 20 FTE strong function.
- Shaping and building a new client services function with plans to grow from a standing start to 20 FTE over the next year
- Inspire, lead and develop a highly skilled team of client services professionals.
Skills and Experience required
- A proven track record of running and managing operational customer services functions supporting affinity corporate partnerships
- Demonstrable experience of building and shaping customer services teams of 15 FTE +
- Exceptional leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate
In addition to the excellent salary & package, we have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone. In addition this positions represents a unique opportunity for the right person to build a new Client Services function from the ground up within a growing and market beating Platform provider.
Apply for this role Back