Senior Marketing Communications Executive
Job Number: PARMENION00123
Posting Date: 29/01/2020
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Launched in 2007, Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investment solutions business.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines: discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Parmenion is part of Aberdeen Standard Investments, the asset management business of Standard Life Aberdeen plc and one of the world’s largest investment companies.
Working in our marketing team you will drive improved brand awareness, consideration and conversion amongst our target customers.
As Senior Marketing Communications Executive you will be responsible for developing and delivering IFA focussed communications across multiple channels.
- Develop and deliver marketing communications towards IFA partners across multiple channels (social media, LinkedIn, email, webinar & direct mail)
- Ensure that all marketing communications support the marketing communications strategy and contribute towards business objectives
- Take ownership of stock literature and documents; ensuring collateral is compliant with regulations and adheres to Parmenion’s brand and tone of voice
- Conduct analysis on the performance of communications, with a view to enhancing future results
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues across the business, enabling the smooth delivery of all marketing communications and ensuring items are delivered accurately and within agreed timelines
Skills and Experience required
- Strong experience within a marketing communications focused role
- A background within financial services, ideally within the Long Term Savings market
- Excellent writing ability with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and some proficiency with marketing automation systems
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back