Client Services Consultant
Job Number: PARMENION00124
Posting Date: 28/01/2020
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our multi-award winning client services team you are the first point of contact for our clients, advising them on a variety of queries and helping them to use our services.
You will join a diverse client services team. Some of us have worked in financial services before but we equally have many team members in their first role after leaving education, whilst others did something completely different before joining us. We share a commitment to providing a quality service and a desire to learn new skills and build a career in financial services.
As a Client Services Consultant, you will:
- help Advisors and Clients with their day-to-day use of our services and solutions
- provide support via phone, email and live chat on a variety of complex topics
- maintain awareness of FCA requirements and adhere to company compliance policies and procedures.
Don’t worry, we have an excellent training programme and will provide all the support you need to be successful in this role. If the idea of further education excites you, we will support your study for IOC qualifications.
Skills and Experience required
We are looking for people who want to work in a busy, fast paced office and who love providing outstanding client service. Previous experience of working in financial services or in a similar client service or telephone sales support role would be beneficial but is not essential. You will have:
- Proven Customer Service experience in any discipline – if you can demonstrate a commitment to providing quality client service, then we would like to hear from you.
- Excellent communication
- The desire and aptitude to learn new skills
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and regularly switch priorities
- The ability to work well in a team, collaborating with colleagues to do the right thing for our clients
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back