Business Development Consultant
Job Number: PARMENION00120
Posting Date: 27/01/2020
Launched in 2007, Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investment solutions business. Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines: discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology. Parmenion is part of Aberdeen Standard Investments, the asset management business of Standard Life Aberdeen plc and one of the world’s largest investment companies.
Working in our multi-award winning client services team you will support Advisers with their day-to-day use of our services and solutions.
As a Business Development Consultant you will contribute towards achieving sales growth and targets for Parmenion through effective engagement and Adviser relationships. As well as excellent progression pathways and the chance to attain financial qualifications, this role is an brilliant opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture and excellent benefits.
- Supporting and growing the Parmenion brand and reputation in the UK
- Developing and retaining business from IFA clients through engagement and advisor relationships
- Assisting with the effective execution of the company sales plan
- Work collaboratively with Client Services and the wider business to deliver on agreed objectives
Skills and Experience required:
- Client services experience, ideally within Financial Services
- Experience working in a high- volume, cold calling environment
- Platform experience highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage professional relationships
- Studying towards / willing to undertake professional qualifications
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back