Job Number: PARMENION00113
Posting Date: 26/11/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning discretionary investment management, custodial and technology business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 12 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. Currently bringing together discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive investment technology, we were named as one of the top 50 hottest financial technology companies in Europe. We currently have over £6.5 billion in assets under management. Today, over 1500 adviser firms use our services across the UK and Parmenion Investment Management (PIM) is well placed for long-term growth in the IFA market with the ambition to make investment opportunities accessible to all.
Due to expansion in funds under management, and as the Parmenion brand continues to gather momentum in the IFA community, we are looking for an experienced Investment Manager to join the team, be responsible for external fund analysis, managing a range of risk-adjusted investment portfolios, fund manager research and asset allocation across multiple asset classes and markets.
- Managing, monitoring, reviewing investment solutions to comply with their risk graded mandates. PIM's core solutions cover a range of investment strategies including strategic, tactical, ethical, income and retirement, and with a variety of investment styles such as active, passive and various blends.
- Maintenance of risk-graded model portfolios on secure website, FE analytics and a selection of other third party data service providers.
- Fund research and quantitative analysis of primarily UK OEICs and Unit Trusts using both quantitative research plus face to face fund manager meetings.
- Placing portfolio deals through the Investment Management Module.
- Portfolio transaction administration and documentation.
Skills and Experience required
- A minimum of 6 years investment management experience, and extensive financial services experience.
- Be CFA or CISI Level 7 qualified.
- First rate written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to create relationships and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- A can-do attitude and a desire to gain expertise across a range of asset classes and markets including but not limited to; bonds, property, equities and alternatives.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to play a key role in driving the future success of Parmenion’s brand and to gain exposure to a vast range of asset classes, markets, fund of fund research and asset allocation. Parmenion has a highly customer-centric, innovative and collaborative culture and have a clear agenda for creating a sustainable and responsible investment culture.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone. For more information please contact Alexander Maropoulos at: email@example.comApply for this role Back