Partnership Propositions – Senior Lead
Job Number: PARMENION00111
Posting Date: 27/11/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As part of our growing Marketing function, you will define and drive the delivery of proposition development in line with our business strategy.
The Senior Lead for our Partnership Propositions owns and manages the delivery and development of Aberdeen Standard Investments’ ‘MyInvestments’ offer to market.
- Define and deliver the proposition strategy, ensuring it is aligned to strategic business objectives
- Develop the proposition roadmap for MyInvestments, working closely with the Distribution team and stakeholders from across the group, ensuring the delivery plan builds and maintains competitive advantage
- Drive proposition development, to ensure that the proposition is a market leader and delivers high quality customer experience
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from across the wider group, ensuring that the proposition message is clear and understood
Skills and Experience required
- Strong background in a Proposition role within Financial Services
- Good experience of working on a direct to consumer proposition
- Excellent experience of managing and developing propositions, striving to ensure they are market leading
- High calibre stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Comfortable operating in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of agile delivery would be beneficial but not essential
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back