Job Number: PARMENION00107
Posting Date: 25/11/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our multi-award winning client services team you will support Advisers with their day-to-day use of our services and solutions through your technical knowledge of SIPPs.
As a SIPP Technician you will act as a subject matter expert across the organisation with particular focus on the operations and customer services teams.
- Central point of expertise for SIPP queries
- Regular interaction with in-house advisers
- Delivering of internal training relating to SIPP
- Reviewing all SIPP related processes and procedures relating to SIPP
Skills and Experience required
- Demonstrable SIPP knowledge gained in a platform or similar environment
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior stakeholder level
- Previous experience of training and sharing regulatory changes
- IOC/RO4 qualifications preferred
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Substantial holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back