Lead Agile Business Analyst
Job Number: PARMENION00099
Posting Date: 07/10/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team, you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As Lead Business Analyst you will lead a team of Business Analysts to be highly proficient and effective members of the IT Delivery department. In addition to this you will also perform lead BA activities, defining improvements to new or existing systems and processes.
- Contribute to the production of business analysis and agile principles, practices and tooling
- Support the business analysis practice and champion the agile ways of working
- Manage escalations from team members and from staff outside the team concerned with individual team member performance
- Hold regular 1:1 meeting with member of the team and help support the regular BA team meetings
- Perform appraisals for permanent direct reports
Skills and Experience required
- Previous leadership/ line management experience of other business analysts
- Solid experience working as part of an agile scrum team/ agile delivery
- Proven experience for a number of years as a business analyst on medium. Large projects
- Excellent time management, able to balance the role of team management and analyst
- Previous financial services industry experience or investments would be highly desirable
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back