Job Number: PARMENION00102
Posting Date: 04/10/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As a PMO Lead you will be working on one of the major transformation programmes supporting the project teams, working on a mix of IT and Business programmes.
- Managing the Risks & issues, assuring timely, accurate and high quality RAIDS
- Putting together Steering committee packs for exec level stakeholders
- Writing up minutes and action logs to report back to the Senior Project Managers.
- Managing the schedules and change requests
Skills and Experience required
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong understanding of PMO, working on large programmes or portfolios
- Experience of working in the financial services sector
- Strong IT Skills, understanding of the whole MS Office Suite
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back