Job Number: PARMENION00097
Posting Date: 04/10/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our investment team you will manage the widest available range of risk-adjusted investment portfolios.
As Investment Assistant you will provide key administrative support to the Investment Managers and across multiple departments within Parmenion, whilst simultaneously building and developing hands on fund management skills. Prime duties involve preparation, maintenance and enhancement of data used by the Investment managers.
- Data preparation and writing minutes for weekly, fortnightly and monthly Investment Manager meetings, sourced from Financial Express (FE) and QSP.
- Support, monitor and maintain investment solution data on FE Analytics and FE Transmission.
- Data support for third party data providers.
- Updating QSP spreadsheet each month with the relevant fund data.
- Sitting in on Fund Manager Due Diligence meetings, providing hands on insight of how the markets are performing.
Skills and Experience required
- Working towards Level 4 Investment Management Certificate (IMC) or close to completing with desire to attain CFA qualifications (if not already started).
- Strong mathematical capabilities.
- Near expert knowledge working with Microsoft Excel.
- Fund performance database experience is important, Financial Express is preferable.
- At least 9-12 months experience working in either the wealth management or fund management industry.
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back