Investment Admin Associate - Transfers
Job Number: PARMENION00101
Posting Date: 03/10/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our multi-award winning client services team you will support Advisers with their day-to-day use of our services and solutions.
As Investment Administrator you will sit within the Asset Transfers department, you will be required to process items received on a daily basis within set SLA’s. The successful applicant will also need to provide assistance to other sub teams of the Investment Administration team, ensuring that all work is processed and quality checked on the same day.
- Liaising with transfer managers to arrange acquisition of funds.
- Processing transfer out payments to other providers.
- Ensuring that transfers are chased in a timely and effective manner.
- Processing cash transfers in and out.
- Liaising with fund managers in order to complete specie transfers in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience required
- At least 6-12 months experience in a similar administration based role.
- An understanding of ISA and SIPP regulations.
- Previous experience within a platform based company.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back