Executive Support Assistant
Job Number: PARMENION00098
Posting Date: 01/10/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 12 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Providing administrative support to a team of 4 Executives across the business. This role requires someone who can multitask and be flexible to support the different individuals. The demands on your time from each executive will vary and fluctuate depending on business activity and projects. This is a key role to help support the team of Executives running the business.
- Diary management, meeting coordination, meeting preparation – of rooms, telephone/video conferencing, paperwork, equipment and refreshments required
- Minute taking and circulation, chasing and reporting on actions points arising from meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation bookings with Parmenion reception
- Processing expenses in a timely manner
- Raising purchase orders
- Supporting with people management administrative tasks, including using Workday
- Other administrative tasks such as presentation and report preparation, filing, photocopying, scanning and printing
- From time to time provide cover for reception due to receptionist’s annual leave, training or sickness absence.
- Supporting the Executive Assistant and providing administrative support for other projects as and when necessary
Skills and Experience required
- Background within a similar PA / EA support role ideally with experience supporting multiple reports
- Minute taking experience
- Ability to work well within a small team, have a flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Advance Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills with strong attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work using effective problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back