Investment Admin Apprentice
Job Number: PARMENION00091
Posting Date: 18/09/2019
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We understand that there are many routes to develop an individual’s potential and appreciate you don’t need a degree to launch a successful career in our business. For those of you that are curious and driven, all of our apprenticeships are designed to help you develop your business skills through real client work.
You’ll be mentored by our people, who are experts in their field, and at the same time, you won’t need to worry about paying for your professional qualification. This is a true opportunity to help achieve your ambitions.
As an Investment Admin Apprentice you will be reporting into the Client Administration Manager and will be responsible for the day to day administration within the team, as well as having the opportunity to learn about different teams within Operations.
- Processing new business applications into the Parmenion ISA/GIA/SIPP in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for triage and allocation of emails received into the general mailbox
- Processing and monitoring regular contributions and handling administration tasks such as client change of address, client change of bank details, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining the status of transactions to ensure payments can be applied within the required SLAs
- Ensure our scanning records are complete for audit purposes
- GSCE Mathematics & English grade C or 4 and above or equivalent.
- Desire to study towards an investment operations certificate, study support will be provided.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Efficient and accurate
- Energetic, collaborative, and proactive
- Optimism and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including strong excel knowledge
We can offer you
Salary is £16,500 per annum. You will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Interested in hearing more?
To enable us to shortlist in a fair and unbiased way please apply with the following:
- A covering letter with your GSCE grades and A Level grades if applicable
- Summary paragraph with why you have applied for this role
- A CV or any further supporting information (not essential)
- Confirmation that you will be available for a 1st meeting on 25th or 27th September, followed by a final assessment on any date between 30th September – 4th October.
Please note, unfortunately due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants
Apply for this role Back