CASS Oversight Analyst
Job Number: PARMENION00087
Posting Date: 30/08/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
The purpose of this role is to be a first point of contact for CASS related queries from our key partner. This will involve liaising with the partner’s CASS team and the Operations Teams within Parmenion to identify and plan resolution of issues and breaches and raise with Senior Management as appropriate.
• Act as Parmenion’s first point of contact for CASS related queries for the key partner including the agreement of deadlines for responses.
• Assist with the production of the Client Money and Asset Return data for the key partner to ensure its accuracy and timely production. To ensure any legislative changes are implemented to maintain compliance.
• Ongoing development and preparation of Client Assets management information for the key partner oversight team.
• Assist the key partner oversight team with the maintenance of the Risk and Controls framework in respect of the Parmenion elements.
• Escalation of CASS issues/breaches to the key partner CF10a/CASS Oversight function and Parmenion CASS Oversight team. Conduct analysis of breaches to identify trends and to remediate reoccurrences. Also working closely with the business to close down open breaches.
• Oversee and manage the annual CASS reasonable assurance audit on behalf of Parmenion, operating as a third-party provider for the key partner.
• Provide support and cover for the CASS supervisor on Parmenion CASS matters and issues and running the annual audit process and any internal audit process
Skills and Experience required
• Experience of working within in the Platform Sector of the Investment Management industry would be beneficial
• Sound CASS 6, 7 and 8 knowledge and application is required
• Experience of working with outside organisations / 3rd parties beneficial
• Ability to work with a key external partner and represent Parmenion
• Ability to deal with complex issues and explain them simply where required and present them succinctly to auditors
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
We can offer you
Apply for this role
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
• 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
• 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
• Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
• Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.