Job Number: PARMENION00084
Posting Date: 23/08/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As Reception Coordinator you will seated at the front desk, however your responsibility is wider and includes the whole office space. The role holder will have a reassuring and helpful manner conveying professional warmth required to ensure all visitors feel at ease.
- Provide excellent front of house service to all visitors to the Bristol office, informing relevant parties of the arrival of visitors, providing refreshments
- Co-ordinate booking of meeting rooms, meeting room set-up, ordering catering etc
- Scheduling training, liaising with external/Group colleagues
- Assist with ad-hoc departmental projects as and when required
- Book travel, accommodation and taxis as required
- Liaise with Aurora building management/reception team
Skills and Experience required
- Prior experience within a professional services environment is useful
- Understanding of MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and coordination skills
- Thorough in approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both externally and internally
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back