Risk & Control Associate
Job Number: PARMENION00077
Posting Date: 31/07/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As a Risk & Controls Associate, you will ensure that all operational processes have been followed in line with CASS rules, internal policies and procedures. The team is also responsible for identifying any required fixes on a daily basis using control reports and reconciliations.
- Perform the daily External Client Money Reconciliations, ensuring that any breaks are understood, aged and communicated
- Assisting the team to perform the daily Internal Client Money Reconciliation, ensuring that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner and ensuring this meets the current CASS 7 regulations
- Completing the daily Equity Stock Reconciliation and monthly Client Asset Reconciliation, ensuring that all breaks are understood, aged and communicated
- Completion of all daily control reports to ensure that Operations are effectively processing all daily tasks.
- Calculating the adviser and Parmenion month end fees in a timely and accurate manner
Skills and Experience required
- Experience of working with cash and/or stock reconciliation
- Experience / knowledge of CASS – desirable
- Excellent attention to detail, efficient and accurate
- Well organised, good problem solver, results oriented
- Intermediate Excel including experience working with formulas
- Team focused individual
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back