Client Adoption Consultant
Job Number: PARMENION00070
Posting Date: 31/07/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As a Client Adoption Consultant, you will be responsible for Advisor firms adopting and maintaining Parmenion systems, processes and service and delivery culture with accounts and colleagues.
- Ensuring the adoption/on boarding of the service agreed with new advisor firms is fully and effectively embraced within the business that have signed terms
- Use reports from Salesforce & Parmenions secure site to establish training requirements for external and internal users to execute the required training programmes
- Deliver material, effective CPD training and adoption sessions with users via ‘face to face’ or Webex
- Build reports and MI measuring progress and results of training
- Provide support to Client Services Team by taking ownership of and resolving complex querie
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a Client Services function
- Experience of working within financial services and understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Experience of training customers or staff
- Knowledge of using Webex & Salesforce (Desirable).
- Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative, working and consistently under pressur
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back