Job Number: PARMENION00076
Posting Date: 16/07/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team, you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As Frontend Developer you will be working across several of Parmenion’s agile development teams working on multiple products for different user types using a variety of technologies. Within the team you will be responsible for helping define requirements, direction and ultimately developing high quality features for those products.
- Working as part of one of the cross-disciplinary agile teams.
- Defining and refining requirements with the team
- Implementing and maintaining a wide range of dynamic and interactive websites in a variety of technologies
- Collaboration within your team and with other teams
Skills and Experience required
- Experience using React/Redux
- High level programming skills 2 years + experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back