Investment Administration Associate –Post
Job Number: PARMENION00071
Posting Date: 17/07/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
As an Investment Administration Associate, you will be responsible for the day to day post and administration within the team. You will provide assistance to the other sub teams, ensuring that all work is processed and quality checked on the same day.
Key Responsibilities –
- Post in and post out responsibilities
- Allocation, reconciliation and banking of daily cheques received into business
- Processing administration tasks such as client change of address, client change of bank details, withdrawals, deceased client correspondence etc.
- Responsible for triage and allocation of emails received into the general mailbox
- Ensuring that all scanning is categorised and sent to Iron Mountain to file offsite
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure,
- Ideally come from a similar post/administration role within financial services – Desirable
- Efficient and accurate in their work.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver and proactive
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back