Job Number: PARMENION00073
Posting Date: 29/08/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As an Insight Analyst you will inform and influence the development and delivery of Parmenionís strategic plans with insightful data analysis from a broad range of sources. You will be accountable for identifying and communicating trends which will support or impede the delivery of Parmenionís growth agenda
- Analyse business, competitor and market data to identify trends that will impact the delivery of Parmenionís strategic growth plans
- Inform the ongoing development of strategic plans by identifying trends, opportunities, threats through ongoing data analysis and identify how our customers interact with us and generate ideas for exploratory analysis
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders across the business and actively contribute to driving excellence and supporting good customer outcomes through use of data insights and promote the role of insight, analytics and data in decision-making at all levels across the business
- Undertake stress test and scenario analysis to identify current and potential risks. Ensure you maintain an up to date understanding of relevant regulatory requirements e.g. Solvency II, MIFID, CASS
Skills and Experience required
- Proven modelling and analytical capabilities, backed by qualifications in a related technical subject, allowing you to understand complex statistical, mathematical and financial concepts
- Adept at sourcing data from various avenues, your commercial and strategic mindset enables you to pull together insight and modelling solutions to answer business questions and inform decisions
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify patterns and interpret data into translatable insights, making complex data analysis simple
- Ability to create reports and visualisations to be shared with stakeholders using modern tools such as Power BI advantageous
- Financial Services background is beneficial
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance Ė 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition, you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyoneApply for this role Back