First Line Support
Job Number: PARMENION00068
Posting Date: 25/06/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As First Line Support you be responsible for helping to ensure the business IT operations are running smoothly, and providing an excellent level of service and support to users of IT services.
- Provide First Line IT support to the company’s staff.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues as reported by users and automated systems, escalating to other IT team members where necessary.
- Setting up and installing PCs and other equipment.
- Fault-finding to laptops and desktops.
- Ensuring information in the IT Helpdesk system is accurate and up to date.
Skills and Experience required
- 12 months of relevant experience preferable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite and its components. Office 365 experience an advantage.
- Good understanding of MS Windows desktop computing including networking technologies and troubleshoot
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back