Job Number: PARMENION00066
Posting Date: 29/05/2019
As a Dealing Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring all daily trading is completed accurately and in line with internal SLA’s. You will carry out daily processing of all trades, implement all contract notes and ensure all DFM requests have been carried out.
- Ensuring that the daily dealing files have been prepared and uploaded to EMX, Calastone and WBS before the internal cut off point.
- Carrying out any internally and externally requested Fund Switch and rebalance requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for processing conversions and corporate actions as and when they arise.
- Executing contract notes within the system
- Setting up any new agency and nominee accounts with new Fund Managers.
- Responsible for checking and working through the daily control reports.
Raising, investigating and fixing any dealing corrections that have been caused by missed VP’s.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of dealing with OEICS, Unit Trusts and Equities
- Experience of working within Financial Services and investment platform
- Experience of working within a fast paced and operational process driven environment
- Excellent communication skills - Both spoken and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back