Regional Sales Manager
Job Number: PARMENION00064
Posting Date: 21/05/2019
As Regional Sales Manager you will be working alongside the Head of Sales, agreeing sales targets and growth. You will source, grow and retain business from IFA clients through effective internal engagement and managing relationships
- Work with the Regional Head of Sales to create, agree and execute your part of the Regional Sales and Marketing Plan, to achieve agreed sales targets
- Provide commentary and analysis against agreed monthly KPIs to the Regional Head of Sales, utilising reports produced by Client Services
- Support and grow the Parmenion brand and reputation in the UK while embracing the AAM behaviours
- Maintain visible and open activity to agreed levels, ensuring the touch points are appropriate to the client needs and achievement of plan
- Manage client relationships across the region, prioritising client service and engagement through effective utilisation of both regional and office based resources
- Undertake regular and appropriate industry networking on behalf of and as agreed by the business, such as participation in conferences, industry forums, speaking at industry events sharing insight and opportunities on return
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales professional ideally with strong track record of Intermediary sales
- Strong understanding of the Retail Financial Services market and related activities, particularly Adviser market landscape and competitor understanding and analysis.
- Maintaining relevant knowledge and awareness
- Knowledge of financial services and an understanding of the implications of working within a regulated environment is essential
- Knowledge of the range of investment management solutions and platform capabilities, together with an awareness of the increasing use of technology in retail Financial Services
- Willing and able to achieve relevant professional qualifications or in-house standards of proficiency as required, committed to ongoing professional development.
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Apply for this role Back