Job Number: PARMENION00061
Posting Date: 09/05/2019
Working in our Proposition team you will drive proposition development in accordance to the business objectives.
As Product Manager, you will manage the creation, launch and maintenance of Parmenion propositions.
- Develop and manage Parmenion’s customer propositions in line with the business strategy
- Support Senior Product Managers with defining the proposition roadmap and delivery plans
- Assist with the proposition planning process, collaborating with stakeholders to establish plans are clear, realistic and deliver against business objectives
- Develop strong relationships with departments across the business, ensuring relevant information and insight is collated and utilised in the development of propositions
- Advocate the proposition vision across the business, ensuring it is visible to stakeholders from all levels
Skills and Experience required
- Experience within a Proposition or Product Management focused role
- A background within the financial services industry
- Experience of maintaining and developing customer propositions
- Strong planning and roadmap development skillsets
- Highly effective communicator with the ability positively engage stakeholders from a range of levels
What’s in it for me?
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 50% Gym membership subsidy
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back