Job Number: PARMENION00040
Posting Date: 18/02/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
We are seeking a permanent Infrastructure project manager to plan, lead, organise, and motivate agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
As an Infrastructure Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of concurrent high visibility projects using agile or more traditional methods in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions and third parties.
You will lead and manage large, complex, enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile or Waterfall teams ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, project objectives are met and desired results achieved, resources are utilised efficiently, and different interests and stakeholders involved are satisfied.
- Project Planning and Management Define project scope and schedule while focussing on regular and timely delivery of value, organise and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks and issues, identify deviations from scope/time/budget boundaries and take remedial actions, perform delivery planning for assigned projects, manage stakeholder communications, and help implement an effective system of project governance.
- Initiation Stage Support Supporting the initiation of large complex projects through discovery, tender, high level requirements/epics production, business value and business case construction, alongside confirming business/organisation objectives and goals.
- Team Management Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, leveraging organisational resources to improve capacity for project work, mentoring and developing team members.
- Process Management and Improvement Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile and Waterfall Project Management
- Resource Management Working with Practice Managers to ensure the correct number of resources are planned in for the project, and specialists and consultants are contracted and company guidelines are maintained
- Budget Control Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of projects.
Apply for this role Back