Job Number: PARMENION00030
Posting Date: 10/01/2019
As Frontend Developer you will be responsible for helping define requirements, direction and ultimately developing high quality features for those products.
- Working as part of one of the cross-disciplinary agile teams.
- Implementing and maintaining a wide range of dynamic and interactive websites in a variety of technologies
- Collaborate within your team and with other teams
- Defining and refining requirements with the team
Skills and Experience required
- Unit Testing
- Source Control (we use Git)
- Experience using React/Redux
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 50% Gym membership subsidy
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back