Senior Technical Support Analyst
Job Number: PARMENION00023
Posting Date: 10/01/2019
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We launched in 2007 with just a handful of staff. In the 11 years since, we have seen the company grow exponentially. We currently house our 200+ staff in a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
Our strength comes from seamlessly integrating three core disciplines, discretionary investment management, platform services and intuitive technology.
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As Senior Technical Support Analyst you will have excellent problem solving skills, as You’ll be a key technical member of the team, building a high level of detailed technical understanding of the application and database, and responsible for diagnosing and fixing application and database data issues.
Key responsibilities and Skills required:
- Experience of working on a 3rd Line Support Team dealing with internal and external users
- Ability to be self-motivated and effectively manage own workload
- Experience of using SQL to query and update data in a production context
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to fit into a busy and supportive team.
- Be able to bring a positive and energetic attitude to the working environment
We can offer you
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 50% Gym membership subsidy
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back