Job Number: PARMENION00021
Posting Date: 04/01/2019
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working closely with the development teams to help improve the development experience (optimising builds, speeding up deployments), working closely with the IT infrastructure team for operational and infrastructure tasks, integrating new technologies into the build and release pipeline, and providing strategic insight into other potentially useful technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of modern enterprise IT infrastructure
- Strong understanding of networking & security
- Promoting DevOps methodology
- Automated Cloud Infrastructure
- Ability to work closely with development teams and translate their requirements, providing timely solutions
- Working within the Infrastructure and Development Teams and supporting the Technical Manager
Skills and Experience required
- .NET, nodejs and .NET core solutions to both an on-prem Microsoft stack and Cloud
- Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- SQL Server
- Kubernetes / containerisation
- Source control and GIT
What's in it for me?
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 50% Gym membership subsidy
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back