IT Second Line Support Analyst
Job Number: PARMENION00013
Posting Date: 07/01/2019
Working in our technology team you will deliver innovative technology solutions for our clients and customers.
As Second Line Support you will be responsible for helping ensuring the business IT operations are running smoothly, and providing an excellent level of service and support to users of IT services.
- Provide Second Line IT support to the company’s staff.
- Deal with technical escalations from first line IT support
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues as reported by users and automated systems, escalating to other IT team members where necessary.
- Fault-finding to laptops and desktops.
- Ensuring information in the IT Helpdesk system is accurate and up to date.
- Checking the results of vulnerability and virus scans - Ensuring patches and updates are applied.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience of SCCM including application packaging, Windows 10 servicing and updates.
- Office 365 experience an essential, including Intune and MDM.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage work effectively and be a team player.
- Good personal skills required to help users of systems and to convey information to both technical and non-technical people within the business.
- Good understanding of MS Windows desktop computing
What’s in it for me?
At Parmenion, you can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance, up to family cover
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 50% Gym membership subsidy
In addition you will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.Apply for this role Back